Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pizza and PJ's

My cousins are here visiting for Memorial Day. Last night while my parents and aunts and uncles hung-out downstairs,  Lanie, Kanani and I decided to have a party in my room.


Kanani got a great idea and made paper chains



My mom let us eat pizza and drink pop in my bedroom.



First we read American Girl magazine and looked at American Girl doll books.




Kanani was the designated reader!



 Time to wear our sunglasses and look cool.



We laughed so hard my dog got excited and jumped-up on the bed.



I found my mom's old Karoke machine in the closet!



 Sooo..... we decided to sing along to Ace of Base, one of Mom's favorite groups from her
 "younger days."


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you three had a fun sleepover! I like some Ace of Base songs. I haven't listened to any in awhile though.

    I nominated you for the Your Blog is Great Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) I love your blog!
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete